We love Italian cuisines. The gooey cheese, the succulent herbs, and the crunchy flavors, always keep us asking for more. We list out the best jaunts for relishing Italian in the world.
We love Italian cuisine. Don’t we? It’s soloved the world over. So no matter which part of the globe you are in, there would always be an Italian restaurant catering to that city’s love for Italian food.More serious Italian food aficionados crave more than just a slice of pizza. There’s spaghetti with tomato sauce, penne alla vodka, fettuccine alfredo, ravioli, tortellini, et al. Interestingly, every region of Italy has its own specialty.And, of course, there’s something about Italiansauces, that are well loaded with spaces and herbs.
Cheese and wine are two essential partsof Italian cuisine. And, not worth missing is the coffee, especially the delectable expresso for those who are all for a cuppa!
Keen on relishing some authentic Italian flavors? Here’s where you find them best:
- Osteria Francescana in Modena, Italy
- Angels in Florence, Italy
- Spiaggia in Chicago, Illinois
- Osteria Mozza in Los Angeles, California
- Bottega in Yountville, California
- Del Posto in New York, NY
- Buon Ricordo in Sydney, Australia
- Girarrosto in São Paulo, Brazil
- Acquarello in Mexico City, Mexico
- Italpast in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Looking for some real Italian in India? Enjoy it here:
- Basilico in Mumbai
- Celini in Mumbai
- Villa 39 in Mumbai
- Mezzo Mezzo in Mumbai
- Baci in New Delhi
- Diva The Italian in New Delhi
- Travertino in New Delhi
- Italia in Chennai
- Bella Italia in Khajuraho
So now you know exactly where all you could go, the next time you have a craving for something Italian.